Monday, December 10, 2007

Vegas, baby!

OK, I'm not even sure why I'm posting these pictures since this was the vacation from he**! We were so looking forward to getting away for a few days....but it's one weekend that I would rather forget. For starters, we were supposed to leave at 8:30 am on Saturday, Dec 1st. Because of the horrible weather, we ended up leaving at 9:00 pm that night after spending the day shopping in the freezing rain/snow and having mexican for lunch. BIG mistake. When we finally arrived at the MGM Grand at 1:00 am on Sunday morning, they upgraded our room to a suite- that's the only good thing that happened the whole trip. To try and enjoy the trip I kept trying to look on the bright side of things... and they kept getting worse!


For those of you who know the story, here's a pic of our huge bathroom, in our spacious 3 room suite, where Chad and I took turns spending the weekend.


Thank goodness it was such a great room, huh?


Next door to the MGM is the New York where our Cirque Du Soleil show was.

No comments: