Monday, February 11, 2008

Chocolate Martinis

First off, I need to send out some thank you's. April- thanks for a great time in your honor Friday night, Jami- thanks so much for driving me safely home and biggest thank you goes to my hubby for being such a good sport about the whole thing. I don't know if I would have had such a humorous attitude had we traded places. The martinis were delicious, however, not so much by 2:00 pm on Saturday afternoon when I finally removed myself from my room- how pathetic is that, I just don't have it in me anymore. And Lyss, I know you had a good time with "Fun Amy" but according to Chad- she's grounded.

(Me, April, Alyssa, Shannon, Jenni and Jami taking the pic)

So, needless to say, Chad got to go out Saturday night as I was restricted to the house. But Ava was so much looking forward to having a play date with Jonah. As I've said before my daughter is a "baby-aholic" and when I told her "Baby Jonah" was going to come over to play with her she was ecstatic. So much so that 1/2 an hour before he was to arrive, she had parked herself, her chair and cup of milk to wait for him by the door. It only lasted about 5 minutes but was pretty cute. Unfortunately, Jonah was not as thrilled as Ava about getting together and Ava began tearing up because Jonah was so sad and missed his mommy. Sorry Nic! So we had to call Nicole back to pick him up, but I heard that he crashed after he left and slept through the entire party. Oh, well, better luck on the next play date.



















No comments: