Sunday, March 2, 2008

Spring?? Are you there?

Like everyone else in the midwest I am aching for spring to get here. I wish these warm teaser days would be here to stay. Every year I appreciate summer even more, I can't wait until it's 90 degrees. Although my husband would kill me for saying that since he has to work in the heat. We spent the day on our bikes, first the big bike with Ava's toddler seat on the front, which she loves and then she got her trike out. After a while she got to tired to peddle and just pushed it around the cul-de-sac.

Then we decided to get out all of our new summer dresses and have a fashion show for daddy. I tend to buy most of her clothes at the end of the season for the following year, which is good in theory because I get some great deals. Yet I also forget what I bought and end up with too much. We had 6 fancy dresses to try on (I know, I know, it's too many, I took some back)and she loved it. She's turning into such a girly, girl. I called her some funny name the other day and she said, "No mommy, I'm a princess!" But we're going to have to work on her fashion sense because she insisted on wearing her cowboy boots with this dress.

2 comments:

Cinderelly said...

Ava has a wonderful fashion sense! She would be the belle of the ball!! I LOVE the boots, very hip, very stylin'. Love, Cinderelly

Megan's Munchkins said...

Amy, the boots TOTALLY go with the dress....as my sister would say, "she rocks that outfit". I am always trying to put Finley in boots and she hates them! Meg