
Baby's first pic! This one was taken at 12 weeks and we had another done last month at 20 weeks- any guesses??

22 week picture- OK, I swear I am about twice as big as the picture shows and I FEEL like I am 5 times that size! I must have a really short torso or something, my ribs just feel so out of place already!

A LOVES to kiss the baby and sing songs to it. She's always asking if she can see the baby and has to pull my shirt up- however I'm not going to gross you out with a bare belly pic.

C and A getting comfy on our new couch. Which I absolutely love because we can all stretch out on it at the same time. However, a word of advice for anyone buying a new couch... measure first! They should have a warning label that reads "objects in store are larger than they appear" because it did not look this big at SofaMart. Once they delivered it and got it in our smallish living room, the couch ate the rest of our furniture. We had to move everything except the recliner and TV armoire.
4 comments:
love the new couch! its kind of like ours!! and jenn and i already know what you are having due to some things you said at lunch after your appt. even though you wouldn't spill. (yes technically we are guessing but whatever). looking forward to see if we are right!
comfy! and you look great! i have no guesses, i can't read ultrasounds AT ALL!
Oh yes....you are just HUGE! I know what you are having....I think :)
nic
such a cute mama.....and what a comfy couch.....that picture is not a gender worthy picture (coming from the ultrasound picture)...do you know and aren't telling?
Post a Comment