Thursday, April 23, 2009
Back to work
April 13th was my first day back and boy was I busy last week. I had 1500 emails to go through- that was my Monday. Then I think I had a number of customers just waiting until I got back because I was ambushed and flooded with loan apps- which is good, no loan apps= no $$. I still have the same schedule and boy do I appreciate Wednesday. I think it's my new favorite day of the week, with Saturday still running a close 2nd. A is doing great at school- she really missed her friends and teachers- she actually cried when I came to pick her up one day because she didn't want to go home yet. She has a new favorite "boy"friend- E has been replaced by L. Apparently she wants to marry him (where does she get this stuff?) but that is after she marries daddy and Papa. R is still adjusting to his daycare- I know the staff since that is where A went when she was a baby, so that makes me feel a little better- and I am able to nurse him on my lunch hour so I get to see him once in the afternoon. But he's having some napping issues- which bothers me because my little man loves his sleep. So hopefully things get better as time goes on. I have tons of new pics to post but it just takes so long to take my camera to the basement, log in, get them downloaded and transferred to blogger- so maybe sometime soon I will get that done. My baby is growing so fast! He is already over 12 lbs- big change from tiny A- and I am forgetting to capture all of it. It goes by so fast and makes me sad to think about not having those tiny baby feet to tickle and that soft, bald head to rub. I already miss those days with Ava and she is only 3. Will I still remember it all when they are 15? OK, now I've made myself tear up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment