They are so big! I cannot believe it ... I miss you - we have GOT to get together. Let's try to make a plan this year to meet, maybe somewhere in the middle. Love you! Lib
They are so big! I cannot believe it. I miss you - we have got to get together - maybe meet in the middle. The kids would have a blast together. Although Jackson might eat your monkey! Love you! Lib
2 comments:
They are so big! I cannot believe it ... I miss you - we have GOT to get together. Let's try to make a plan this year to meet, maybe somewhere in the middle. Love you! Lib
They are so big! I cannot believe it. I miss you - we have got to get together - maybe meet in the middle. The kids would have a blast together. Although Jackson might eat your monkey! Love you! Lib
Post a Comment