
Here was her answer to "Find something that goes on your head".
She took a basket and put it on her head- not exactly what I had in mind but she did pair it with some sunglasses- I guess that works! Her version of the scavenger hunt was to take a bunch of MY stuff- like my purse- and hide it around the house. I ended that game rather quick.
Since it is FREEZING where we live and not getting better any time soon, we are going to make our own icicles with cookie cutters. Add some food coloring to a bowl of water, pour the water into a cookie sheet. Next lay fun shaped cookie cutters on the cookie sheet and drape a piece of string through the cookie cutter. Put the cookie sheet outside until the water freezes and then run some warm water under the sheet to free the cookie cutters. You should have fun-shaped, colored icicles that you can hang off your deck/porch/trees and enjoy them until they melt- and melting snow is a joy in itself.

No comments:
Post a Comment