OK. So I'm a bad blogger. It's been almost 2 months and I'm sure that you're tired of checking our blog to see if anything's been updated, or else you've stopped checking by now. Sorry! But for those of you who are up-to-date, you know I've been under the weather. For those of you that don't know yet- we're pregnant! I'm just about 14 weeks along and have had another joyous first tri-mester, as fun as it was with Ava, this is matching up. (do you hear the sarcasm?)Although I haven't been hospitalized for dehydration yet, I have lost 11 pounds. I'm almost 5'7" and am down to 121 pounds- no I'm not bragging because I am swimming in my clothes and look too skinny. My super-sensitive nose is really getting the best of me this time because I aboslutely loathe the smell of meat and haven't eaten any for 8 weeks and I'm starving! Can't wait to tear into a juicy steak- I hope I'm over this by my birthday because we are hitting the Barnstormer for some cow when I'm ready.
So, needless to say, I haven't been in a "blogging" mood. I'm either sitting in my office or laying in my bed- my poor husband has taken on the brunt of the household responsibilities and my poor daughter is being neglected by me. Thank goodness she does such a great job playing by herself and I do think that she and Chad have bonded more lately since he's been putting her to bed most nights. Also, we have hired someone to clean our house once a week- why didn't we do that earlier? I never knew what we were missing before, but she's definitely a keeper!
Hopefully, I will be turning a corner soon and can get back to blogging and beading- there are a few people waiting on some new jewelry pieces from me as well- SORRY!! And I have tons of pics to post, and will have even more after this weekend since my baby is turning 3 on Friday! Can't believe it. It's going too fast already, but she's very excited for her party and her cake.
Above pics are of Ava and Violet from my cousin Clair's baby shower. Ava is just in love with babies, she's going to be a fabulous big sister!
2 comments:
congrats, Amy! i hope you are feeling better soon...looking forward to some pictures.
one who stalks your blog,
sarah :)
Yea, a new post! Hope all is well..I have been thinking of you! We will be home from our vacation tomorrow...I will call you! nic
Post a Comment