Friday, May 28, 2010

Walking With Dinosaurs

Pretty cool show.  I would recommend it if your kids have any interest. I had heard the show was in town from a friend that went the night before.  We were debating because, even though A. is very into dinosaurs and bones right now- I was worried it would freak her out or give her nightmares.  She currently wants to be an archaeologist when she grows up- I remember going through that phase!  So we decided to jump in the car at the last minute- it was worth it.  She loved it and it even made Monkey sit still for an hour- just amazed.


Mother T-Rex and her baby: Momma was LOUD!



1 comment:

jord,ali,hal,kam and grae too! said...

We saw that when Kam was little!!! Cool...and loud!! and hey...no more justifying yourself!! The thought of you having almost naked women on your fridge made me chuckle...cuz like YOU would ever do that!!!! love it!